Thursday, December 15, 2011

Paper puppets (pirate, cowboy & fairy) Free Printables

*** Thanks everyone for your support and for finding me! This post has become my most popular, and most viewed. I updated these puppets so they download easier and with better quality. Also I added some mermaids & space robots puppets. Click here for updated puppets

Merry Christmas friends & family! 
I drew the following paper puppets for my sister-in-law for Christmas. She is going to laminate them before taping to popsicle sticks so they last a little longer. 

I hope you enjoy these free printables. (Click on image and save to your computer. Make sure to scale to correct size before printing).





And/or you can print them off with no color and have your kids color them. (I'm totally an ink hog, and am very choosy in what I print in color, so I try offer everything in color and black & white). 



Because I have no skills with a sewing machine my mom is helping me make this puppet theater. By helping, I mean I sit next to her and talk her leg off while she sews. 

Ours wont be quite this wide, just wide enough for a door frame, but the same idea. I found this design at Skip to my lou. Sewing is one skill I would like, but just looking at a sewing machine overwhelms me, what's with all those buttons, and needles? 


10 comments:

  1. Your brother is hilarious! I love the bumpit addition lol! Thank you as always for the cute cute cute puppets! You have some major fans in Tennessee :) I got my Christmas cards in the mail tonight and they are WAY cuter than I ever imagined! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pirate printables!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate your comment!

      Delete
  4. Love These! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot for the puppetes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like them! Thanks for your kind comment!

      Delete
  7. I just found your site and I am having the best time looking at all your wonderful artwork. Bless you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words! So glad you enjoyed!!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!! - Spring Time